"Discover Crossroads" is a 3-step process designed to help you Discover God's Plan for your Life during this season. It's a comfortable and life-giving place where you'll learn more about Crossroads, find out how to get connected with others, and clearly identify what your next step should be. Our team would LOVE to see you SOON!
Discover Crossroads happens every month as follows:
STEP 1: 1st Sunday of each month at 11:15am
STEP 2: 2nd Sunday of each month at 11:15am
STEP 3: 3rd Sunday of each month at 11:15am
- Who is Discover Crossroads for? If you want to learn more about the purpose and strategy of Crossroads, learn more about small groups or joining a serve team, or if you just want to figure out what your next step is, this is for you.
- Do I have to register? No! Just show up.
- Where do I go? DC happens in the Mildred Bennett Hall on the 2nd floor. As soon as you get off the elevator, look to your left, and there we are : )
- What will it be like? Discover Crossroads is a comfortable class-like setting with coffee & snacks. The DC team will lead the way, and help you and your family feel comfortable as you go through each of the three weeks.
- Is there a graduation? Yes! When you complete all three weeks, you'll get a t-shirt and officially be graduated.
- What happens afterwards? Our team will help you decide what your "next step" is, and help you take that step at whatever pace you desire.