Your child is a TOP Priority for us here at Church of the Crossroads. The purpose of "Crossroads Kids" is to see every child develop a dynamic personal relationship with Jesus. We want children to know God and become transformed by the Holy Spirit. Our highly-qualified team love your children and are committed to creating safe & fun environments where they can engage in worship, learn the Word of God, and connect with lots of friends.
"Crossroads Kids" is made up of Three different Environments: Preschool, Elementary & Preteen.
PRESCHOOL (Babies - Preschool)
- A strong foundation is necessary for spiritual growth. We begin laying this foundation at 6-weeks old. These little ones develop so quickly, and we understand that your child needs multiple activities to hold their attention. We incorporate fun monthly themes and plan engaging activities. We want your preschooler to have a wonderful time as they build the foundational truth that they are loved by Jesus. Our Preschool team works hard to design an environment where kids can have fun through games and crafts as they learn that they are made by God, loved by God, and that Jesus wants to be their forever friend.
ELEMENTARY (K-3rd Grade)
- In our Elementary environment, we begin encouraging kids in spiritual habits of prayer, giving, Bible study and sharing Jesus with others. We instill these principles through upbeat praise and worship, Biblical truths in story-telling, and connecting with others in small groups. We want to partner with you as a parent as we teach your child about the importance of making wise choices, the fact that they can trust God, and the importance of treating others the way they would want to be treated.
PRETEEN (4th-6th Grade)
- Our Preteen environment encourages your child to "live out" an authentic life with Jesus Christ. Age-appropriate activities are presented in creative ways that are both engaging and challenging. At this stage, relationships are essential, so we make time for these kids to "hang-out" and meet others their own age. They grow closer to God, but also grow in their relationships with other kids their age.
Our entire "Crossroads Kids" team is passionate and committed to what they do. This isn't a job for them; it's a calling that they are passionate about. They want to partner with you to help your kids grow and develop into world-changers.
WHEN & WHERE:
- SUNDAYS at 9:30 & 11:15 am.
- As you enter the front lobby, "Preschool" kids check-in down the hallway to the LEFT, and "Elementary and Preteen" kids check-in down the hallway to the RIGHT.
- If you are worshiping online, we also offer full Kid's Services online. Click HERE to access your Kid's Service each week.
Got Questions about Crossroads KIDS or how to get involved? Click Here and let us know!